We Build Quality, To Code
You can count on us to provide you with the expertise and knowledge it takes to build in the new era of standardized building codes. As a builder, it is our responsibility to know the codes and implement them. They are necessary for longevity, energy efficiency, quality, and health of the occupants. We attend education classes throughout the year to make sure we are up to date on any changes to the codes.
When it comes to building a new home, don’t you deserve the best person for the job? Just hiring someone based on price alone will put you at risk for a low quality, inefficient, unsightly home.
Building a new home is a huge task for anyone! We have the knowledge and we have built many new homes and know how to work with you on yours. It is so much more than just dropping a plan off and asking for a price. Many builders in Montana are doing just that and in the end, even though you hired the cheapest builder based on his/her prices, you will, I guarantee, get a “surprise bill” that will put you over budget. THIS HAPPENS ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH OUR COMPETITORS!
When we price a new home, we figure in many factors that others will not, such as:
- better windows with a cheaper option
- better insulation with a cheaper option
- high allowances so you are covered in case you make changes
- weather delays
- and better labor force costs.
We explain everything in detail so you know what you are paying for, NO SURPRISES! Unless you change something or materials increase, you pay no more no matter what! From a rambler design to a multi-level lofted mountain style chalet, we have built them all. No design is out of reach or beyond our capabilities.
- You contact us.
- We discuss your project.
- We discuss your budget and decide whether we can meet your budget.
- Once you decide that we can, in fact, meet your budgetary guidelines, we get to work on your plans for finalization for construction.
- We sign a contract(s) and get started on a timeline.
- 3 to 4 months later you move in!
So … are you ready to go? Want to hire one of the most experienced home builders in Montana?